ORGANIC FOOD ON A BUDGETOrganic food usually tastes better, and is better for you, but it can also be very expensive compared to non-organic products. Organic food can cost nearly 50 percent more,
NOVEMBER IS RADON AWARENESS MONTH
Dated: November 11 2020
NOVEMBER IS RADON
What is Radon?
Radon is a naturally occurring gas produced from the radioactive decay of uranium in rocks and soil. It is colourless, odourless and tasteless. It is extremely prevalent in the Canadian prairies with recent studies indicating that this area is the second highest radon exposed population on the planet. This carcinogenic gas seeps into homes through cracks in walls, floors and foundations and through floor drains and sumps. Houses in cold climates are at particular risk since windows and doors are kept closed for over half the year which is what causes the Radon gas to accumulate to dangerous levels.
Top 5 Reasons to Test your Home!
- It can prevent a lung cancer diagnosis.
- It is inexpensive to test.
- We live in a hot zone for radon exposure with 1 Radon related lung cancer diagnosis per day in Alberta.
- Children, pets and smokers are at higher risk than the average population.
- Fixing a high Radon problem in your home is a simple process, often takes less than 1 day and is a permanent solution.
ATTENTION: Receive $50 off until the end of the month for the Correntium Air Things Digital Monitor. Simply order through the link below.
For More Information Regarding Radon in your Home Please Visit:
Kevin Gouveia has had a passion for real estate all his life and couldn’t love what he does more. Having lived in many places across the United States and Canada, he has grown to love the city of Ca....